GI Fellowship Program
The University of Florida offers 3 fellowship positions each year for highly qualified physicians dedicated to obtaining the highest quality training in all aspects of gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition. The UF program is distinctive because of its commitment to providing fellows with:
- The opportunity to learn all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to qualified individuals;
- An intensive exposure to all aspects of clinical hepatology including transplantation;
- The ability to obtain additional formal education; as well as
- Exposure to clinical, bench, and transitional research opportunities.
The hallmark of the program is its excellent balance between clinical medicine and research. Research may be at the basic level or be clinical in nature. The GI division at the University of Florida has a long history of training the future leaders of our discipline. We are committed to training successful academicians, with our educational program being highly customized to the trainee’s individual intellectual interests.
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
Box 100214, Gainesville, FL 32610
352.273.9472 – FAX 352.273.9491