GI Fellowship Admission & Application Requirements
Admission to the UF fellowship-training program in gastroenterology is open to all physicians who are board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine. Furthermore, applicants should either be, or be eligible to be, licensed as physicians by the State of Florida.
All trainee applicants who are considered possible fellowship candidates will be invited to Gainesville for full-day interviews between September – November of the year prior to starting training.
- UF is participating in the “Match.
- ”We do not accept any type of Visa.
We use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for all applicants.
For Fellowship Applications please submit the following via ERAS:
- Personal Goals Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (one from the Program Director)
- USMLE Scores (must past step III prior to starting Fellowship) or equivalent scores
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical School Diploma
- Wallet-sized color photo