Your digestive system is a miracle of muscles, valves, digestive juices and nutrient absorption.
The synchronized, wave-like movement of your digestive system’s muscles, which push food through the various parts of the system, is known as motility. Disturbances of gastrointestinal motility can cause a variety of symptoms, pain or discomfort and a loss of nutrient absorption.
The GI Motility Program at University of Florida provides referring physicians with complete tests of motility and gastro-intestinal functioning. Our comprehensive reports provide an analysis of motility tracings and expert comments.
The GI Motility Program offers the latest technologies for diagnosing motility disorders, including:
- High-resolution Esophageal Manometry Study
- 24-Hour Esophageal pH/Impedance Study
- 48-Hour Esophageal Bravo pH Study (schedule with EGD)
- High-Resolution Anorectal Manometry
- SmartPill – Motility/pH capsule
- 3D High-resolution anorectal manometry
|Kristin S Burns||RNemail@example.com||––|