Patrick Horne, MSN, ARNP
Box 100214, Room M440
Gainesville, Florida 32610-0214
TEL: (352) 273-9500
FAX: (352) 627-4179
|BS||University of Florida||Health Science|
|BS||University of Florida||Nursing|
|MS||University of Florida||Nursing|
Certifications and Licensure
- Advanced registered nurse practitioner license in the State of Florida
- National Board Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Family Nurse Practitioner
Membership in Professional Societies
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
Awards and Honors
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) NP/PA Clinical Hepatology Fellowship Award
- Horne, P & Mills, R. Implications of the 2012 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for screening hepatitis C infection in the United States. Practical Gastroenterology. 2013 Feb Vol. XXXVII, No. 2.
- Horne, P. Managing complications in patients with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. The American Journal for Nurse Practitioners. 2011; 15 (1/2): 28-34.
- Horne, P & Cabrera, R. Management of hepatocellular carcinoma: the role of the advanced practitioner in a multidisciplinary approach. The Journal of The Advanced Practitioner in Oncology. 2011; 2 (4): 263-268.
Please click here for a list of Patrick Horne’s industry relationships.