Liver Clinic Referrals
- All patients are seen by physician referrals only.
- If the patient’s insurance is an HMO, we will need the name and phone number of the patient’s primary care provider (if it is not the referring physician) and an authorization number for the clinic visit.
- The patient will be notified directly by phone/mail with the appointment date and time as well as directions.
- To refer a patient or to arrange a clinic consultation appointment in the Hepatology or Liver Clinic, located at 2000 SW Archer Road, please click on the orange tab on the right corner at the top of this page.
- Fax the requested information to 352-733-4179 or the fax number on the form.
- You may also call our Clinic Scheduling Center at 352-265-0139 for additional information. Please limit faxed materials to 15 pages.
- If the consultation is of an urgent matter, please call 352-273-9500.
- You can also request an appointment online.
Hospital Transfers, Consultations and Referrals
- For hospital to hospital transfers, please first call the UF Health Shands Hospital Transfer Center at 352-265-0559.
- The Transfer Center will contact the inpatient liver attending physician with the request.
- Hospital Transfers, Consultations and Referrals