I am interested in understanding what/how host-microbe interactions influence host health and disease development such as IBD, CRC and neurological disorders.
My Ph.D. studies were on the epidemiological characteristics of multidrug-resistant bacteria and the evaluation of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms.
- 2004 BS Catholic University of Korea
- 2009 MS Yonsei University College of Medicine
- 2012 PhD Yonsei University College of Medicine
- Research Fellowship Award, Hanyang University, 2014-2016
- The Bio & Medical Technology Development Program, The National Research Foundation, 2017-2022