WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
- We will have a healthier city!
- We may benefit directly by participating in research.
- We may benefit indirectly by the research, by helping a loved one.
- While Dr. Weiner initially conceived of this project for the medical projects described above, surveys can be designed to measure and intervene in almost every imaginable problem: drugs, gun violence, public transportation, internet access, and so on, only limited by imagination.
- There may be money in it for you!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!
- The GE Healthy City Challenge requires local businesses to support the costs involved in setting up and running this project.
- Once established, such a detailed and reliable survey instrument may prove valuable to outside interests, for political surveys, pharmaceutical companies, marketing research.
- Excess revenues can be returned to the persons completing the surveys, providing a modest thank you for the help.